Looking For Something?

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Dong Yi Shun Chilayu Restaurant

Hm, what can I say? Great Chinese food at affordable prices. And it's halal too. So for those Chinese food lovers out there who happened to be Muslims, maybe you can give this place a shot.]

Ok, I can't find a proper address for this. But if you can find Giant Hypermarket Kelana Jaya near the LDP, then it's no mystery. Just drive a little further past MickeyD's and Maybank on your right and turn to your left.

There's a place called Dataran Glomac there. It's on the first row you see. If you can find it, go all the way until you see KFC, then check again ^^

I checked the reviews. Everyone gave a good rating. Me?

I'm no different. The food was really really good for what I've paid for. And thus, my recommendation ^^

ARABIC RICE

MA POH TOFU

SZE CHUAN SPICY LA MI
My mom took us there so it was a nice dining experience. They most certainly weren't stingy with the portions, at all. My fried rice came compacted, or compressed, whatever you call round blobby rice. But mine, and my brother's, were both served in that blob of rice itself, only bigger. It was shaped like a Chinese semi-flat bowl. So you can just imagine how much rice there was. And like I said, it was a nice dining experience.

Arabic rice was splendid. I donno what they put in it, but it tastes so good. For a RM9 dish, I'd go there again just wallop another lol. My brother's was Guangzhou fried rice. It appeared plain, but tasted fantastic. Oh, for the record, no, it doesn't taste like those instant rice mix flavouring like Adabi and Ajinomoto's. It pretty much tastes wok cooked from garlic to rice. So yeah.

My mom's Szechuan Spicy Noodles aren't that spicy, though some may consider it spicy. But whatever it was, the taste was mild with many underlying notes of subtle tastes. And what does that mean? Obviously they didn't serve you with cheaposkatoh maggi instant soup of course. You can still beats of chicken meat inside, which means that they really brewed it with real chicken. And for that, I give them a +1 to reputation ;)

Oh, and I have good news. Apparently the one at KJ is the second outlet. At least I believe it so. There's another one at Kota Damansara. I can't find the real address again. But there are hints to where to find it through here. So do check it out if you're interested.

Mmm, Arabic Fried Rice.

OC

1 comment:

Punk Chopsticks said...

LOL I'm not muslim but this place still looks awesome!! I'll try it when I have time...gah, now I'm hungry DX

Click to Support S'moar!! D:DDDDD

Click to Support! :E