Looking For Something?

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Rojak Subang Near Taylor's (Subang)

So let's not talk about the obvious nao. It's near Taylor's and that Taylor's is in Subang. Period. Other landmarks? Somewhere nearby Subang Parade but not that close.

Whatever it is, it doesn't matter. If you went for your undang test in the Subang area with a company called Rilek, then you'd definitely see this.

I mean, check it out. Malaysians. Actually lining up. IN ORDER. Just to get Rojak Subang SS***. I forgot the address. No, I'm not sorraeh. If you really want that rojak baaaaaad enough, I'm pretty sure you can find it without me telling you the address lol.

Ok fine, another kind landmark. I remember seeing KFC nearby. That's all. And there is a field just across the road where the stall is. So yeah. NO MORE TIPS.

So anyways, I don't think I have to vouch for the rojak. If that many people railed themselves so particularly systematically just to get that rojak, from morning around 11am till 3pm, what else can I say. IT MUST BE GOOD. And the best part is, that line always has a minimum length. And that minimum length, is a quarter of a circle's long. When people go, other people come. It's crazy. It's like the rojak vendor has some miracle LRT system.

Ok, wait, an aunti who spoke flawless English suddenly cut in front of me. I didn't respond of course. I was too lazy to give a shit. I just wanted to eat some nice nutty fragrant and thick mamak rojakkkkkkkk....

I'm telling you, it must be the 1 Malaysia aura. Just look at them all, standing united, for what? ROJAK. This must've been one of those other plans Najib had unintentionally planned. Again. Maybe he's not as bad as a PM as we think he is. Or maybe not. Regardless, this post is about ROJAK. Najib, is just not ROJAK material.

Oh I'm sorraeh.

A definitely must see/have/eat/gnaw in life.
If you don't. You suck. P:

P/S; I did eat the rojak. Very nice stuff. But I feel sad for anyone who can't even take the slightest beat of heat in their mouth. I sadfaic for their sake.


OC

No comments:

Click to Support S'moar!! D:DDDDD

Click to Support! :E