Looking For Something?

Friday, May 20, 2011

Looking Familiar?

Some Chicken thingy. Still, it looks good eh?

If you think this is the original portion. Well,
YOU          ARE          WRONG!
because I ate all the rest
and only remembered
to save this last bit
for phototaking.


Salada. Very simplico. But mighty tasty.

last hint: it's about the only restaurant in the whole of godforsaken
Malaysia to serve you balsimic vinegar with olive oil, very professionally
done in fact. Of course, they serve you fresh oven-baked bread from
their own kitchen to be eaten along with their splendeur. So, got your
guesses already?


Well, if you guessed TGI Friday's, go kill yourself right now please.

If you guess Chilli's, well, the food's pretty good but sorraeh, it's not Chilli's.

If you thought of something Italiannies, then, ok, you're in for the epic win. Because it is Italiannies.

And guess what, I went there TWICE. In a month :D
Once was with mah love. But meh, we were broke, so we had to stretch our own wallets. Not so fun. Still good food. But wished we could spend more, 'cause on my birthday, well, actually a few days after my birthday, my family and I were scheduled to go the Fatty Crabs for my brithday dinner, but due to amazing me getting into a certain accident while cycling to a certain stressful college, it had to be cancelled, be of all people, Chinese has this traditional handed-down belief that crab is very toxic for wounds. So the plan go scrapped and I suggested Italiannies instead. Boy, was that the best choice ever.

If you go there, YOU MUST TRY, the Meatball Pasta for 6. Holy fucking seriously. The meatballs are like the size of your an embryo after coming out of the womb with illegal abortion techniques I tell you. And there were like 6 balls. One for each. Trust me, you wouldn't wanna take more than one. I mean, yes, it's good for you, but not necessarily so to your digestive system. But you're welcome to try of course.

And I finally had genuine tasty cheesy holy smoking lasagna with lotsa and I'm telling you, helluvalotsa CHEEZ. Am I glad they aren't cheddar. Blardy cheapskates. Pfft. Oh, that's not directed towards Italiannies mind you. Just every other restaurant that serves cheap lasagna besides Italiannies. Trust me, if you tried lasagna at DeliFrance or any other Pizza outlets and actually ate the one at Italiannies, your stomach will literally scream of bliss. Of course not your mouth. Who would wanna spit such a gourmet from your mouth. Bsh. if you did. I feel for you man.

Well, if you can, just try not to take their set meals. It's cheap(er) of course. But all the original dishes are like 10x better. Yeah, that kinda difference. I know 'cause my silly dad ordered a set meal when everyone else ordered to their heart's desire. Of course just a plate each. I wouldn't talk about the bill. It's... ahahahahaahah.

Ok, average dish price, RM35. That's all you have to know. The meatball, RM65 but if you're sharing with 6, man, it's pretty affordable.

Ok, I think I've blabbered too much.
Whatever it is. 

Italiannies is good for you

If you're the kinda person who loves subtle taste with many different underlining notes of flavours over overwhelming slabbed taste, then Italiannies is the right place to go to. Just be prepared to spend a good deal of money for a value other restaurants can never provide to your tummy.

The eternal Italiannies fan,
OC

1 comment:

Happy walker said...

hey, something has happened to me and i had set my blog private, do you mind send me ur email??

Click to Support S'moar!! D:DDDDD

Click to Support! :E