Looking For Something?

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Ministry of Food

 And I thought there was only Ministry of Sound. Apparently there is a Ministry of Food. It's known non-other than Ministry of Food no Japanese Cafe.

I believe it's located nearby JC&Co Donuts, but only 2 floors higher. But I might be mistaken.

So I went there with mah gf. She ordered some kinky avocado salad and I ordered some el-cheapo curry fish. JAP CURRY fish.  It tastes good. But compared to Sushi Zanmai. Hahahahaha, they can never beat them I think. But I'll keep the possibilities open I guess.


Though, I only ordered a set meal so maybe it wasn't the best dish they could offer. It's pretty obvious with the half-assed dori they gave me. It's literally just half a dori fillet lol.

Makes me sad.

But it'd do the place no justice to judge it based on it's set meals. I mean, it's not a fast-food joint like McD's after all. So maybe I'll swing by this place again sometime, only with more money to spend.

Till then... AIYA, JUST DON'T BUY SET MEALS WHEREVER THE HECK YOU MAY BE DINING IN. Except for fast-food joints. They'll disappoint you.

Anyways, if you must know, Jap curry ain't spicy at all. So for those of you who never tried curry before, just go for Jap curry. Ahahahahahahaha.

Kthbai.

OC


No comments:

Click to Support S'moar!! D:DDDDD

Click to Support! :E